lily & chew banner

Thursday 12 April 2007

These are a few of my favourite things...



ESTRELLA DILL CHIPS

I would rather give birth to a chair than go to IKEA again.
But there's no doubt in my mind that I'll revisit Hades, because I'll see something nifty in a their catalogue while I'm killing time at some one's house. Then I'll make the long trek out there by tube and bus, only to discover that there is only one of what I'm after left...and it looks like it has been thrown off the top the highest thing you can imagine.
If you also experience sadness and disappointment qualities whilst paying for the 200squid worth of stuff you didn't need, but bought because you didn't want to feel like you'd wasted part of your life going out there...
Chin up. Lug all that crap over to the Swedish food shop and get yourself some Dill chips/crisps or whatever the hell you want to call them.
It makes all the pain worthwhile. Well almost.





SILICONE PASTRY BRUSH
This has got to be the best silicone product on the market. Look at it! Ingenious!

No comments: