lily & chew banner

Sunday 31 January 2010

Sunday: to market and some study



Carters and Jasmine T are off at the Saatchi gallery today and I decided to opt out so I can finally get through the second chapter of the web design book I'm studying.
Before getting stuck in, I rode my bike with very flat tyres up to the farmer's market, got a few bits and pieces, then had to walk back because my bike wasn't too pleased about being put to use after being neglected for over a year and a half. This week's haul - some proper winter veg - kale, cauliflower, carrots, potatoes, pears, pak choy and some daffodils. And a little lunch treat for me...a spinach and cheese borek from the Popina stand...



...then for afternoon tea, one of Kim's delicious banana cupcakes..



If I make it through to chapter 3, I'm going to dive into the enormous pile of weekend papers waiting for me on the couch. Can't wait.

No comments: